Tow to Go offered for partiers Super Bowl weekend | News
Tampa Bay, Florida -- Folks living in the Tampa Bay area have no excuse when it comes to drinking and driving if they party too much during this weekend's big football game.
Florida is one of a handful of states where you can get a tow - for FREE starting today, Feb. 1 through this Super Bowl Sunday.
AAA and Bud Light say they will help protect motorists with the Tow to Go program.
The Auto Club Group has provided the Tow to Go service for more than 15 years, because it allows AAA to protect the freedom and mobility of motorists on our roadways.
The program's mission is to discourage an intoxicated driver from getting behind the wheel and risking the lives and safety of other motorists. Anyone, AAA member or not, can call for a Tow to Go ride, Feb. 1-3.
The service is designed to be used as a last resort. It is offered based on availability of AAA drivers and tow trucks during times of high call volume.
• Confidential local ride within a 10-mile radius to a safe location
• Service is provided in Florida, Georgia and Tennessee
• Free and available to both AAA members and non-members
• The AAA tow truck takes the vehicle and the driver home
To call, the Tow to Go service area phone number for
Florida, Georgia or West & Middle Tennessee at (855) 2-TOW-2-GO or (855) 286-9246.
MORE COVERAGE OF SUPER BOWL XLVII:
- Super Bowl is a family affair
- Watch Super Bowl commercials before they air
- USA Today Ad Meter
- Best Super Bowl commercials from past 24 years
- PHOTOS: Ravens Media Day
- PHOTOS: 49ers Media Day
- Tow to Go offered for Super Bowl weekend partiers
- 49ers' Culliver sorry for anti-gay comments
- PHOTOS: Celebrities at the Super Bowl
- Beyonce: "I will absolutely be singing live"
- Ravens cheerleader: Benched for weight gain?