Polk County Sheriff's investigate suspicious death of woman | News
Polk County, Florida-- The Polk County Sheriff's Homicide detectives currently seek the public's help in a suspicious death investigation.
Around 2 p.m. on July 10, PCSO received reports of a female's body located outside, in the area of Walker Lane and Berkley Road in Polk City.
Officials say detectives arrived on scene and found the body of an unidentified female, whose race and age, they say, is unknown.
They now consider her death to be suspicious.
Reports indicate the female has the following distinct identifying features:
- A tattoo of the phrase "Pray For Death" on the inside of her right forearm
- A tattoo of the word "Love" on the outside of her right hand in the webbing between her thumb and index finger
- A cross, skull & crossbones, and ruby gem belly button ring
- Two piercings on the top of her left ear
- Two piercings on both side of her bottom lip