Last Superintendent’s Lunch and Learn of the school year | News
Seniors from six Polk County high schools had lunch with Polk County Public Schools’ Superintendent Dr. Sherrie B. Nickell and Associate Superintendent of Learning, David F. Lewis.
Lunch and Learn was held on Thursday, May 3 at the Community Southern Bank in Lakeland. Three times during the academic school year, Polk County Public Schools’ seniors are given a chance to share their insights and experiences when they meet face-to-face with Dr. Nickell and Mr. Lewis.
The names of the schools and students who took part include:
- George Jenkins High- Aaron Williams, Theresa Butler
- Harrison School for the Arts-Richard Anderson, Rachel Martin
- Kathleen High- Asher Poleon, Carmen Delgado
- Lakeland High- Brandee Greaves, Josh McDaniel
- Lake Gibson High- Melinda Lloyd, Que Harris
- Tenoroc High- Tracie Taylor, Brent Stovall
Members of the Polk County Public Schools’ Community Relations Department coordinate the event.