Our network

Air unit sparks fire, destroys home | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Air unit sparks fire, destroys home
News

Lakeland, Florida -- The Lakeland Fire Department says a window air unit caused a fire that destroyed a man's home.

Around 11:30 Tuesday morning, Lakeland Firefighters were dispatched to a single-wide mobile home fire located at 54 Bonisee Circle.

The homeowner, Tom Ross, says he was working in his workshop attached to the home when he heard the smoke alarms going off. Ross went inside to see the home filled with smoke, he went outside and called 911.

No one was injured, but the home is a total loss.

News

Polk County Deals

Polk County Businesses