Detectives search for information on burglary in Lakeland | Crime
Lakeland, Florida -- Polk County Sheriff’s Office detectives are seeking information about an occupied burglary that occurred at a home on Cherry Tree Drive, Lakeland.
The burglary occurred around 1:00 a.m. on March 31.
Witnesses reported that an unknown male and female broke into the home and were discovered by the residents. The two suspects fled from the residence.
Homeowners only got a good look at the female. She is described as:
- A white female
- Approximately 30 years of age
- Brown/red curly hair that extends below the shoulders
- Between 5 foot and 5’5”
- Weights between 120-130 lbs
- Her face is scarred from acne
- Wearing a red/purple shirt with blue jeans.
We do not have any description for the male other than that he is white.
Nothing was taken from the home.