Golf cart, tractor among items stolen from cemetery | Crime
Lakeland, Florida -- Lakeland Police are attempting to identify persons responsible for stealing nearly a dozen pieces of equipment from Oakhill Cemetery in the early morning hours of April 16.
According to the Lakeland Police Department, the suspects stole the following items:
- 2002 blue New Holland tractor
- 1996 yellow New Holland skid Steer Loader with forklift attachment
- 1996 International 28-foot long flat bed trailer
- EZ Go battery operated golf cart (no roof white body w/wooden bed)
- Yellow 36-inch Hustler walk-behind mower
- Red Max ground tiller
- a Bush Hogger
- 200-allon sprayer trailer
- Hydroponic lab equipment
- Miscellaneous tools
- 2 golf cart batteries
An image of the suspects' vehicle shows it's a 1994 to 1995 white Dodge Ram 3500 w/dual rear axle, diesel engine, flat bed, and dark molding on doors. The vehicle has 5 running lights on top of cab and is missing 2nd to last one on passenger side.
Police say another vehicle involved in the theft is a 1994 - 2000 black Chevrolet SUV with damage on the front driver side and rear of the vehicle.
If you have information regarding this crime please contact Crime Stoppers, 1.800.226.8477.